Full-suite service protection
We can provide as much or as little data protection and cyber security support to your organisation as you require.
The Zeus service is perfect for organisations which require computers and service, but can’t afford the salary of a permanent IT person or require more expertise than is offered by an enthusiastic amateur who fulfils another role in the organisation.
Choose as many or as few of the service elements to support your data protection and cyber security.
The Zeus Service includes:
- Data protection mitigation via the Helios or Chronos Services
- Certification to Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials+ standard where required
- Firewall, server and workstation management and security
- Managed antivirus and anti-malware for Windows, Apple and Linux
- Computer-Based Training on cyber-security for all staff, qualifying for Continual Personal Development for professional memberships
- e-Discovery tools (ideal for Data Subject Access Requests)
- Digital signatures for email (which are now as binding as paper signatures)
- Auditable proof of delivery and email opening to any recipient
- Email protection for phishing, emails with virus content, email logging for all email (great for GDPR Data Subject Access Requests)
Starting from £6 per workstation per month.
Through our partners we can also offer:
- 24x7x365 IT support for all desktops
- Managed Print Services
- Network installation
- Telephony solutions
- Mobile Device Management for phones and tablets
One-off setup fees may apply to some options. Full details on request.
Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials+ certification is an annual cost.